At Fleet Feet in Streets of Indian Lake for the Second Annual Hendersonville Half Marathon on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7 am. The certified 13.1 mile course will feature beautiful Sumner County.
- $50 when registration opens until July 31
- $65 until on line race registration closes
- $80 race day registration
- Last day for a guaranteed tshirt – 9/5/2017
- Last day for online registration – 9/13/2017 @ midnight
- In Person Registration on Friday, September 15th from 3-7 pm at Fleet Feet in the streets of Indiant Lake
- Race Morning- Registration starts at 5 am at Fleet Feet in the streets of Indian Lake
*4 Hour Time Limit – No Course Support after 11:00 am.
- Friday, September 15, 3-7 pm at Fleet Feet in the Streets of Indian Lake
- Saturday, September 16, 5:00-6:30 am at Fleet Feet in the Streets of Indian Lake
- A Pair of Swiftwick Socks
- Water Bottle